September 19, 2010

Ch. 750 - Call On His Name

A present-day vision of Heaven... Thank You, Lord God, for this beautiful realization. So simple. Wondrous.

......

"There's no other name."

JESUS.

Such power.
Magnificence.

Overwhelming, O God, is Your presence. But oh, how thankful I am for it. I pray for a new constant in my life, Lord God. A constant... of Your presence... joy... stability... self-discipline... anything that is of You, and You alone.

I want You.
I need You.

A true desire.

A new hunger and thirst.
I can only be satiated by You.
Fill me like never before.

"Wake me up."

I want to do things with You, not merely for You. I yearn, oh how I yearn, for You.

"I sit here at Your feet,
I find my rest in You.
I sit here at Your feet,
I take great delight in You."

Lord God, only You satisfy.


'I will extol the Lord at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips. '
[Psalm 34:1]

......

Click here to revisit Chapter 336.

No comments: