July 23, 2010

Ch. 717 - Thoughts, Pt. One

The following five posts came from my journal on the dates given and were all written while in the Wind and Fire prayer room here in Iowa. I love this place. But I love His presence in this place even more. The ministry of W&F is so anointed and I have so greatly enjoyed learning about what they do from one of the staff members, "Mama" Jane. She has been such an encouragement and a blessing to me over the summer.

......

I am His.
He is mine.

His beauty radiates from the throne.
Confession brings His presence.
He wants to give us mercy.
And peace.
And joy.
And healing.

Sometimes what we want to do so greatly is difficult to do.

FOCUS.

Cover me with the blood of the Lamb, Lord God.
Open my eyes.
Ears.
Spirit.
Heart.
Mind.
... only to receive things of You.

Saving grace has been extended to me.
I'd be a fool not to accept it day after day.

What more can I give?
I give You my praise, all my days... all my days.

Rest.
Reconnect.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18

No comments: