October 8, 2010

Wait.

What a week.

I don't think I've ever thought, 'I can't write.'

I don't always feel like writing.
Yet I will anyway.
Even when I don't write any blog posts, I still write in my journal.

......

But right now that's what I find myself thinking.
'I can't write.'
And I hate it.

......

I am doing fine.
It hasn't been the best week... whatsoever.
But I am fine. Good, even.
I was really encouraged in talking to a couple people last night.
Inspired.
I simply feel like I have a lot to go over in my mind and heart.

So for now, that's what I'm going to do.
I'm going to figure this out.
... Whatever "this" may be.

I have heavenly hope.
I have earthly joy [which is fine for now].
I have a Savior Who loves me.

These are enough.

Trust.
Faith.

These are enough.

No comments: