April 12, 2010

Ch. 684 - Transparency

Two weeks.

Two weeks of "silence".
Two weeks of thinking.
Letting my mind wander, really.
Two weeks of time to myself.
Two weeks of... well... Godlessness.

And I'm okay with that.
Should I be?
Probably not.

......
I am tired.
......

Needless to say, it's time to turn back around.
God is waiting for me.


' "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." '
[Matthew 11:28-30]

......

Ch. 684, Part Two:

This is incredibly hard for me, but...
Help. Please.
Just... pray.
Or if you're at Central, help me break down my walls.
If you think I'm intimidating, try to get past that.
Find me.
Come chat.
Man. Something.
Anything.
Please. Help.

No comments: