July 25, 2009

Ch. 484 - The Hiatus

I have decided to take a break from blogging. I return to CCCB on August 24 and will not, until then, be writing [online, at least]. At this point in time it's really the best decision. My heart's not in the right place and I really just... don't care. The motivation's not there - and neither is the true pursuit. I don't want to do things halfheartedly anymore. Thus, until I am able to consistently put my all into everything I do, I'm not going to try and make things work. Because they simply won't. I seem to be realizing that all the more these days.


'So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the man who does not condemn himself by what he approves. But the man who has doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.'
[Romans 14:22-23]

No comments: