May 6, 2009

Ch. 418 - A Glorious Morning

I didn't sleep last night. I stayed up throughout the night and morning to study for my Hebrew test. Eeeeeeyeah. I should really learn to heed to my own advice and whatnot. Some day, perhaps... Anyway, I stopped working around 6:45 and freshened up a bit. The sun was coming up beautifully and the sky was already showing promise of turning a brilliant blue. I walked out to the patio behind Pelfrey and sat on the swing. I just sat and talked to God for maybe forty-five minutes, enjoying the lovely morning. It wasn't too chilly, and when I turned my face to the sun it felt really nice. I looked out to the soccer fields and it was neat to see a mist covering the ground. I love things like that. God's beauty is even in the mists of the world... my goodness. I hadn't started feeling tired yet, but I'm pretty sure the joy I received from being outside on such a mornnig and the fact that I had such a great personal time with God certainly helped me make it through the day until after my Hebrew final. Then I crashed pretty hard around noon. Typical.

God has been so good to me.


'They raise their voices, they shout for joy; from the west they acclaim the Lord's majesty.'
[Isaiah 24:14]

No comments: