December 16, 2009

Ch. 591 - A Beautiful Journey

FREEDOM!

Sweet, sweet freedom.
From school, that is.

I won't be back in class until five weeks from today.

Music to my ears.

But I have a lot of work to do over break.
Time to return.
Again.
[Because it's "time to return" terribly often, for me.]

Nobody's path is ever perfectly straight and narrow. It can't be. It just can't be. Nobody's ever climbing a continual mountain. Valleys. Deserts. Oases. ... Arctic tundras. They're all part of the journey.

I'm glad.


'A psalm. For giving thanks. Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. '
[Psalm 100:1-2]

1 comment:

SamanthaMarie said...

I love climbing the mountain and being on the top... particularly being on the top. Too bad those moments are few and far between. Yet, in the end, all the time spent in the valleys, deserts, and tundras make the view from the top all the more enjoyable.

May your break be whatever mountain or valley or view from the top that it needs to be :)