February 4, 2010

Ch. 641 - A New Season

I am practically speechless.
I mean, it is literally difficult for me to physically form words right now.
But I know I am always able to write, so I figured that was the best way to go about getting my thoughts and feelings out there - which, for some reason, I desperately want to do.

I know I say it a lot, but there's just so much truth to it that I strongly believe it should be said a lot:

GOD IS GOOD.

And He wants to bless His children. He says, "Come to my table. See what I have? Here, take some." When God offers you something from His table of blessings and gifts, you don't refuse! I feel that God has given me so much the past few weeks. Whenever I find myself thinking that He's just got to be done, He gives me something else. Some things are big, some things are small. An answer to prayer. Opened doors. New friendships. Gifts of the Spirit. Reconciliation. Encouragement. Revelation. Freedom. Joy. And since they all come from God, they are all good.

'Whom the Son set free is free indeed,
and there ain't no chains that can hinder me,
hallelujah! Hallelujah!'
[Part of a song that came out of IHOP-KC]

This perfectly depicts how I feel right now. Over the past few weeks, I have consistently sought God each day and I have drawn closer to Him than ever before. Ever. Knowing that I am free and fully alive in Christ, I have been able to set aside a lot of things that have hindered me from worshiping and knowing God the way, I feel, I have always been meant to. I have confidence that I am truly in God's will right now. What a peace that brings upon one's heart! God has revealed so much to me. And even though it can be overwhelming at times, there is such clarity to it all that it's easy to process and then, God-willing, share with others.

I don't think I've ever felt so loved, either.
I can almost feel the weight of God's love for me.
He loves me.
He loves me.
He loves me.

I am simply in total awe of my Lord God.

I am God's joy.

You are, too.
Did you know that?


'For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your
offspring,
and my blessing on your descendants.
They will spring up like grass in a
meadow,
like poplar trees by flowing streams.
One will say, 'I belong to the Lord'...'
[Isaiah 44:3-5a]

No comments: