February 1, 2010

Ch. 638 - Emptied and Filled

'Spirit of the Living God,
fall afresh on me.
Spirit of the Living God,
fall afresh on me.

Melt me.
Mold me.
Fill me.
Use me.

Spirit of the Living God,
fall afresh on me.'
[Spirit of the Living God, a hymn]

This is my prayer. And not just for myself, but for others as well - especially at my school.

God answers prayers.

I know that.
I believe that.

I mean, He has answered many of my own prayers before. When I think about how many people continually pray to our Lord God - and how He answers their prayers, too, I feel overwhelmed. He is so BIG. But He's entirely personal.

I love that about Him.

I just thank God and praise Him for all that He does.

He listens.
He speaks.
He moves.

And I have faith that He will answer this prayer of mine.
I don't believe it will happen for quite some time.
[On a large scale, I mean.]
But He will answer.
He will respond in ways that give Him absolute glory.
Which is how it should be.


' "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." '
[Matthew 21:22]

No comments: