February 3, 2009

Ch. 326 - Pointing 'Me' Out

I realized last night that I definitely point out my faults that I see in others. There had never been a doubt in my mind that I could or would do so, but it become readily apparent that it is a practice of mine. It is, however, a practice that I would like to eliminate from my day-to-day life. God made everybody beautiful. He made us without flaw in His eyes. Not to say that we don't sin... but our Creator made all things perfect. Sure, we all have our flaws. Our failures. Our... unattractive qualities or characteristics. Yet I should not be one to point these things out within others. Constructive criticism is one thing. Hypocritical analyzation is another.


'For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.'
[Ephesians 1:4-6]

No comments: