February 1, 2009

Ch. 324 - A Freak-Out

Today I couldn't find one of my Bibles.
I was freaking out.
Like, seriously... freaking... out.
It was bad. It was really bad.
I couldn't find it.

And for the life of me, I felt as if I couldn't even begin to think about where it could be.
So I looked everywhere.

I looked in my room.
Desk.
Dresser.
Drawer stack.
I looked in my car.
Dashboard compartment.
Under seats.
Trunk.
I looked in Pelfrey.
Gym.
Cafeteria.
Lobby.

What was I to do?
I love that Bible.
Man.

I decided not to worry about it.
I would find it tomorrow or Monday.

I decided to watch a movie in bed.
So I climbed up and got cozy and comfy under my covers.
Started the movie.
Stretched.
Let my hands drop.
My left hand hit something firm.
Not sheets.
Not a comforter.
Not a pillow.
I looked down and over, and there it was.
My Bible!

I had been reading it last night and put it down on Leez' bed right before I fell asleep.

Oh, Natalie.

......

I don't even know what verse to use for today.
Ha.

Mmm, random.


'When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work - this is a gift of God.'
[Ecclesiastes 5:19]

No comments: