February 6, 2009

Ch. 329 - Why I'm There

This evening my mom and I were talking about God's reasons for placing us where He does. I mean, we all have a purpose, a purpose set aside for us by God. He has all these great plans for us, right? Right. But sometimes it's difficult to see what those plans entail as time both slowly and quickly passes. Yet we are where we are for a reason, most often. We meet certain people for a reason... we become involved with certain things for a reason... I don't think we live life on chances and coincidences. Sure, 'coincidences' are fun to think about and such, but honestly - things do happen for a reason. God knows exactly what He's doing with our lives, one by one.

I was speaking to my mom about a couple things that have happened over the year and such, and the fact that I'm at Central Christian College of the Bible for a reason came up. I have recently come to a couple realizations about certain people and events that have taken place at CCCB... and believe that God has helped show me why I'm there, partly. Not only am I there to receive the training to be an effective 'Kingdom Leader' (......), but I think I have been given a mission - get this - within and for the Missions program at CCCB.

This is kind of a vague post, and I apologize for any misunderstandings. I'm just trying to get these thoughts out of my head before I turn in for the evening and this is the best I can do for now. I don't really feel like going too in-depth for the time being. But I'm excited to see how God will use me to better Central while I'm there. What a journey I am traveling. There are twists and turns every few steps I take, it seems.

I'm glad.


'... so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ.'
[Romans 15:6]

No comments: