February 23, 2009

Ch. 346 - Believe, Friends

'Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" '
[John 11:40]

5. October 2010 Edit:

Do we even have an inkling as to what the glory of God is? Or do we have to wait until we are home with the Father to experience and see His glory? Sometimes I think that we think nothing of it. That it doesn't matter. Mostly because, I believe, we simply cannot imagine what that glory is truly like. I wonder... when we do something "for the glory of God" if that deed, when attributed to Him, simply makes His glory all the more wondrous. Could that even be possible? I mean, if something is done by human hands - albeit through the power of God - would it be returned to Him and added to that already existing glory so that it increases to greater splendor?

I just... don't know.
But I'm okay with not knowing.
Mysteries keeps me curious.
And that's a good thing.
It - among other things - keeps me believing.
For oh, how greatly I do desire to see the glory of God.

No comments: