February 24, 2009

Ch. 347 - Decisions, Decisions

So I'm currently in the process of making another decision.
I want to basically shoot myself in the head. This is too intense.

I love my dad, but man... he certainly gets me a-thinkin' and at this point in time I do not appreciate the seed he has planted in my mind. Yet I do appreciate it... it's kind of complicated.

Er, not so much complicated as merely ridiculous.

So question...

What is it that I truly want to do in the future?
[I'll go into detail a bit more in the very near future.]
And based on that answer:
Why am I at Central?

Chyeah.
Honestly.
Not a fun time to get into my mind right now.

On a more... level, positive note... I have declared this week as 'good' and things are looking to be on the upswing. I am good.
Happy.
Peaceful.

Brilliant.


'Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise.'
[James 5:13]

No comments: