September 1, 2009

Ch. 501 - An Oasis

My God is real.
My God is present.

I feel so great right now.
It's not like I'm 100% "better" or anything.
But I'm surely on my way.
I found myself thinking earlier that I felt as if I'd turned right around.
180°.
It's not true, of course, because that wouldn't happen overnight.
And I'm glad.
[What's the destination mean to you without the journey, right?]
Yet even so, the more I thought about it the more I realized it'd really only be something like 110° anyway.
Because I would want to think I did that on my own.
And I would need God to help me turn around completely. I could turn 179.9° and not be able to turn the .1° without God.

God is here.
Right here.
I can call upon Him and He will answer.
He is mighty.
He is at work.
He is glorious.

He watches over us with love and care - and knowing what's best for us.
Not always fun for us when He acts on our behalf, but it's God.
What are you going to do?
Who are you to question His plans, His motives, His actions?

Anyway, I just feel so joyful right now. I just sat down to write this after jumping around my room for something like, half an hour. I'm not kidding. The entire day has been fantastic and it continued right on into the night. I could get used to this. God was just so... I don't know... evident? I don't know how else to put it. But it was great to see and hear Him today on many an occasion.

Forward march.


'Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.'
[2 Timothy 2:22]

No comments: