November 18, 2008

Ch. 249 - Speaking to Me

God is close.
I feel Him so near.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

God's been speaking to me through a lot of mediums lately, I feel.
I know what He wants me to do - it's what I want and need to do, too.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

God is answering prayer like you wouldn't believe.
I am so glad to have a God who not only hears, but listens.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am blessed.


'Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name.'
[Psalm 97:11-12]

1 comment:

Becky Jean said...

Natalie,
I just saw your comment on my blog, and it's funny because a couple weeks ago I read your blogs and thought, "She is such a deep writer." I wanted to tell you so in Geography but didn't want you to be weirded out since I didn't know you well but was reading your blog, lol. But now I feel okay letting you know I love your thoughts and how you put them on paper. You are really talented.