November 8, 2008

Ch. 239 - My Song

'In that day you will say: "I will praise you, O Lord. Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation." '
[Isaiah 12:1-2]

11. September 2010 Edit:

My God is not angry with me. How many times have we heard, "Nothing you do will make God love you more or less."? A lot, most certainly. And it is true. God delights in me and loves me like no one ever could. He will never fail me, fading away into nothingness like something or someone of this finite world. If I have been born into Christ, alive in Him... and the Holy Spirit is truly within me... if I am living my life for God like I say I am... I needn't think twice that the Lord is my song. I sing of Him, for Him, in His Spirit... He provides the lyrics.

No comments: