January 17, 2008

Ch. 1 - The Realization; 22. 12. 07

I'm starting anew once again. These past few weeks... these past couple of months, actually... have built me up and torn me down. Now I stand on level ground, humbled.

I've grown.

My goodness, how I have grown. I love how now no matter what, as life goes on, I will never stop learning. I will make more mistakes. I will cry. I will laugh. I will distance myself from Him. I will grow closer to Him. I will see the good in what has been deemed bad, and I will see the bad in what has been deemed good. I will have peace. I will have struggle.

But I am ready.

He is with me every step of the way. I want to live my life for Him. My actions, my words, my choices... may they please and glorify Him.

At this point in my life, I've come to realize that all I want is to serve Him. I can't explain it; I simply feel this beautiful, deep desire within my heart to do so. I believe it's what He wants - not only of me, but also for me.

It's as if I need to - for both of us. That's the best way I can put it.


'Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.'
[Romans 12:11]

No comments: