March 15, 2009

Ch. 366 - God Blessed

While in a park today, I sat down on a bench and just started talking to God. As I was doing so, I found myself thinking some things that I don't believe were really my thoughts. I hope that makes sense.

Anyway, I was thinking about the future and what God has in store for me. The most prevalent thought was something along the lines of, 'God won't make me do something that I don't love or have the heart for.' Seems like a "Well, duh!" kind of thing, but it honestly didn't click with me until that moment, you know?

I'm really excited to find out, over the years, what I'll be doing for Him. I have a general idea of what I'd like to do, but won't know for sure until... well... later. But God has made me into the person that I am, knowing full well what I will be doing. He has given me a certain personality, strengths, weaknesses, and talents all to equip me to serve Him in such a way that simply works. I will be just the person to do a certain job and that's comforting to know.


'But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.'
[Psalm 13:5-6]

No comments: