January 6, 2009

Ch. 298 - Keep This in Mind:

Prayer and attitude are two key factors in having a good day.
I'm not going to define 'good', because what is good to me may be bad to you and vice versa. But today was a good day, and I have no problem in contributing this to both prayer and having a certain attitude. Today was certainly better than yesterday, that's for sure. This is something I am completely thankful for. God is great.


'You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.'
[Ephesians 4:22-24]

1 comment:

Katie Pratt said...

I agree with you, that is some good advice. Today I was having a pretty uneventful day..and the little time I spent in the Word made me feel more alive. Pretty nice of God considering I was the one feeling sorry for myself. Hmph.