January 25, 2009

Ch. 317 - Turning Around

I think I have figured out what my purpose for this year is. I hope that makes sense. I just hope it's really what God wants me to do. I'm having a bit of trouble discerning whether it's me or Him that wants this. I'm really going to have to pray about it. But the prospect is exciting, nonetheless. ... Which means I need to pray about it even more and make sure that it's not me.

God is good.
All the time.

God loves.
All the time.

God forgives.
All the time.

I love that.


'Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.'
[Colossians 3:13-15]

No comments: