July 16, 2008

Ch. 133 - Lighthouse on the Coast

Lately I've been thinking about what will happen once I graduate. For what organization, company, etc. I'll work for. Where I'll go. What I'll do. Who I'll meet. And for awhile there I really started to worry. I've said it before: I like to plan things out. So technically, I'm stepping out on a limb here with transferring and going into missions, because I don't know what's going to happen. I'm not the one in charge.

I know I'm going to be sailing some pretty rough seas in the future. I'm sure the trip will be dotted with storms and flooded with bouts of darkness. And I can't overcome these hazards without God as my light and guide.


'For the Lord God is our light and our protector. He gives us grace and glory. No good thing will the Lord withhold from those who do what is right. O Lord Almighty, happy are those who trust in you.'
[Psalm 84:11-12, NLT]

No comments: