July 19, 2008

Ch. 136 - Falling On My Knees

I've been asking for something from God for awhile now. 57 days, to be precise. I'm starting to become anxious as to whether I'll receive it or not. I mean, for all I know I could receive it in five days - or five years. When I say 'it' I don't mean an actual thing... it's more of a feeling than anything. And I know when I'll receive it. It's just one of those things, you know?

I'm expecting it.

I think everything is going to be alright.
No.

I know everything is going to be alright.


'Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.'
[James 1:4-6]

No comments: