December 24, 2008

Ch. 285 - Seul Choix, Revisited

On December 24, 2007 I wrote in my journal about my pastor's message from the Christmas Eve service. It was basically reiterating the fact that Jesus is our 'seul choix' - our only choice.

I love this, because I know just how true it is. I've said it before [see Ch. 150] - I've tried living life without Jesus... it simply doesn't work. Jesus is the only One that matters, in all things. In everything we say and do and want and need and believe and trust in - Jesus should be the focus. Without Him, our only choice, we are nothing. Our lives are nothing. A wise woman once told me, "You owe your existence to the Trinity." It's true. God not only created us, but also gave us His Son so that we could have true life in Him. And He's the only way to have that life. Jesus is our only choice.


'Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." '
[John 14:6]

No comments: