December 30, 2008

Ch. 291 - What She Saw, Revisited

On December 30, 2007 I wrote in my journal about changes that had occurred within me and how my mother was able to see it. At that point I was really grateful for what she said to me about what God was doing in my life - and I still am.

God is continuously working in my life. I am growing in my faith, maturing and developing strengths and disciplines. I can only hope that this is obvious to people I interact with. I know that this is something I need to work on. There are so many people [even at school] who I may not know are Christians... until they say something about it. I have no problem believing that I am one of those people most of the time, to be honest. I may seem like a good person, I suppose, but I don't know if people can see the impact Christ has had on my life through being around me and speaking with me. I'd love it if that were the truth, but until then, it's something to work on and that's just fine with me.


'And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, express in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.'
[Ephesians 2:6-7]

No comments: