September 15, 2008

Ch. 188 - Fellowship

I'm learning that fellowship with believers is more important than I once thought it to be. Even when God is not the focus of discussion or anything, or activities are not centered around faith or 'doing good works', just hanging out with friends who are believers is really good for you. The energy just seems to be more positive and I find that I definitely have a better time with believers than nonbelievers (because I certainly do have friends who are not saved). To have God-time with others is nice, but sometimes it doesn't have to just be about God, you know? As long as your actions and words are honoring to God, I think you're good to go; I believe it pleases God to be in fellowship with one another.


'All the believers were together and had everything in common.'
[Acts 2:44]

No comments: