September 12, 2008

Ch. 185 - A Little Help

James. My new favorite book of the Bible.

'Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.'
[James 1:2-4]

......

Ch. 185, Part Two:

I just read through some of my previous posts and realized that I've actually been using Scripture verses from James quite a bit recently. I just hadn't realized it until now. And the reason I said that James is my new favorite book of the Bible is because a couple days ago somebody had told me to read it and God spoke to me through basically the entire book. It was really uplifting and is currently helping me deal with some rough patches I'm going through. God is good. He knows exactly what we need and when we need it.

No comments: