September 20, 2008

Ch. 194 - Not Worth It

' "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you." '
[Luke 6:27-28]

I really need to do just this. It's not even that I have enemies or people who hate me or curse me - or I at least hope I don't! Eh, mistreat me, maybe. But seriously - I have it good compared to a lot of people. However, I can still become discouraged or upset based on what people do or say, even if something's not exactly directed towards me.

I just pray that God will lay what Christ said in Luke 6:27-28 on my heart all the more, no matter what situation I am in. Big deal, not a big deal... serious matter, light matter... it's important to truly love everybody for who they are and to meet them where they are.

No comments: