September 4, 2008

Ch. 183 - Eye-Openers

Judge, judge, judge. I don't think I've ever truly struggled with anything like this before. I know I judge people, but here at Central it's so much more apparent to me that I do so. With good reason, I suppose. Stereotypes of youth group kids and perfect, little Christians. So with each day that comes and goes, the judgments that I'm passing - even if they are small and seemingly meaningless - are being shoved right back into my face as I'm proven wrong about who these amazing kids truly are. I'm really trying not to judge others. I'm praying for God's guidance in this. I know I need His help with this absolute weakness. It's taken a couple years of praying to learn patience, and although I'm much better than I was in the past, I'm still learning patience. Thus, who knows how long it may take me stop passing judgments? I'm willing to wait. This is important.


'If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner!'
[Proverb 11:31]

No comments: