September 14, 2008

Ch. 187 - Appear in Glory

'... For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.'
[Colossians 3:3-4]

12. August 2010 Edit:

Whoa, whoa, whoa... hold on a second. 'When Christ, who is your life...' Christ is my life? What a flooring thought. He is not only in my life... He is my life. ... Right? I don't know that I can confidently say that this is true. He should be. I mean, how many times have I said or thought or sang that He is my Everything? And that I give MY everything to Him? If we have truly died and been born into the death of Christ, it should be an ongoing, apparent process... we should be different. Changed. Christ should truly be at the center of our lives. He died for us, the least we could do is live for Him.

Christ is your life.
Make it true.
Make it real.

No comments: