September 24, 2008

Ch. 198 - Talking to Learn

I don't talk a whole lot. I mean, I do when I'm comfortable with people. But even then - as I've said many times before - I like to listen more than talk. But I'm finding out that the more I do talk, the more I learn about myself. I hope that makes sense. It's kind of like as I say something, I have to slow down because I'm hearing it for the first time myself. And it makes me think. 'Did I really just say that? Wow, do I mean this? Is that how I really feel? Hm. That makes sense... Ok, yeah! Yeah, I'll go with that! Great!'

As I speak up more and talk to people about faith and God and journeys, I'm learning more about my relationship with God and where I am at certain points in time. And I'm really grateful for this. I'm also glad that God knows me better than I do. He knows where I'm coming from, where I am, where I'm going. He knows the depths of my heart and I love the fact that He loves me for who I am, no matter what.

God is good.


'My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.'
[Psalm 139:15-16]

No comments: