October 5, 2008

Ch. 209 - Questions

As I'm working on opening my Bible more and more, I'm realizing that a lot of questions are coming up. I'm not going to list them out or anything, I just thought I'd bring it up for now. Maybe dive into one of these questions here or there. It's just that I've never really had a lot of questions come up as I've read. I've gone through chapters and books like it's nobody's business, but not given it a whole lot of thought. I mean, I could go through the entire Bible, word for word, in a week if I wanted to. I'd comprehend what I'm reading really well, but at the same time probably not get a whole lot out of it, you know? But now I'm really wanting to completely understand the word of God and use it as a guide and resource, not just as a book to read for Bible study or to be a good little Christian.

So here we go...


'For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.'
[Hebrews 4:12]

No comments: