October 6, 2008

Ch. 210 - Born of God

'Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God - children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.'
[John 1:12-13]

25. August 2010 Edit:

I am a child of God.
A beloved daughter.

I love my parents. A lot. And I know they love me. A lot. So it truly fascinates me to think of how greatly my Lord God loves me. Because I know that His love surpasses my parents' love to an entirely incomprehensible degree. I also think it is interesting that it is our right to become children of God. It is not a privilege, which can be taken away. It is not a reward that we must earn by doing something worthwhile or good. God loves us that much. I have nothing else to say. I am simply that awestruck.

No comments: