October 29, 2008

Ch. 233 - I Like Rollercoasters

As the title implies, I like rollercoasters. I love going up and down and around and backwards and upside down and side to side and fast. But when you use the analogy of a rollercoaster to describe how you're doing emotionally or spiritually, I don't like rollercoasters too much. And unfortunately, that's exactly where I am with quite a few things at this point in time. Life is speeding up again and taking unexpected twists and turns - both big and small. I don't know why. I know there's a reason that I simply haven't found yet; God has had this all planned out for some reason or another and I know that in time He will reveal what that reason is.


'Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.'
[Psalm 32:10]

No comments: