October 26, 2008

Ch. 230 - Different but United

Today I went to another Christian church [Rocky Fork Fellowship]. One of my friends' dad is the pastor there. It's always interesting to see how things are done at each church. This particular congregation actually meets in the cafeteria of an elementary school, that was pretty different. But it doesn't matter where you worship, so long as you are truly giving God the praise He deserves.

I was going to continue on with the differences among churches and such, but I'm really tired. I've already had a long day and it's not even 5:00. Man oh man. Perhaps I'll pick up where I left off in a day or two... or three or four...

'Here there is no Greek or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all... Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.'
[Colossians 3:11,15]

No comments: