October 15, 2008

Ch. 219 - I Am Hungry

I'm not going to lie: throughout fall break, I couldn't wait to get back to Central. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and I really enjoyed being home for a few days. But I wanted to dive back into classes and assignments and - dare I say - papers, quizzes and even tests. Go ahead and say it - I do every day: I'm a freak.

I suppose that's one way you could know you're in the right place and that you're doing something you love and what God wants you to be doing for now...

I am hungry for God right now. That's a good thing to be hungry for, if I may say so myself.
All I want to do is talk to Him and learn about Him and serve Him. I think the fact that I often do these things through my schooling is pretty neat.

I'm doing really well right now. Really well. And I thank God for this, because without Him I wouldn't be able to say that I'm doing really well.


'And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming, "The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin..." '
[Exodus 34:6-7]

No comments: