October 9, 2008

Ch. 213 - A Mighty Power

Sometimes you need a breakdown before you can get anywhere.
I've been there.
"It's always darkest before dawn."

I don't mind being broken.
I think it's necessary to grow, at times.
I want to be humbled.
I want to cry out to God.
I want to serve.
I want to be taught.

I can't do everything on my own. Anything, really. God makes all things possible. I am breathing because of Him. I am thinking because of Him. I am singing praises to Him because of Him.

I am because of Him.

I forget that too often.


'The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.'
[Job 33:4]

......

Ch. 213, Part Two:

This week's memory verse:

'For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.'
[Galatians 5:13]

No comments: