February 24, 2008

Ch. 40 - The Great Commission

I've been accepted to the Virginia Beach Student Venture summer project!

You have no idea how excited I am for this summer. It should be amazing.

I'll be in Virginia Beach from June 1 until August 12. I'll spend the month of May at home in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and head back to Iowa after August 12 for a week or so before I have to be back in Utah for school.

Gah. There's so much I wanted to do this summer. I had made quite the list, actually. Summer project was at the top of the list, though, so I can't wait to head out and see what God has in store for me.

Something in my heart tells me that this is going to be huge for me.

Huge.


'Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nation, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." '
[Matthew 28:18-20]

These verses are what Campus Crusade for Christ emphasizes for summer projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is so exciting!