February 4, 2008

Ch. 19 - All I Wanna Do

I had the most lovely day. It was truly wonderful. I learned so much, I feel. I really don't have much to say, though. I simply would like to reaffirm the commitment I made to God to serve His people for His glory. By serving His people, I serve Him. I want to help people. I want to be like the disciple Tabitha [Acts 9:36]. I don't know how, exactly... I just have this burning desire in my heart to do something, anything - for anyone. I want to reach out to non-believers and share God's love with them. That's all. I pray that this summer God will teach me how I can do so and, if it is His will, use me to awaken the Spirit in people whose names are written in the Book of Life - be it one, two, or twenty people. The Word of God is so alive to me and I just want to share it as much as possible. God relit the fire within me tonight and I am so thankful for that. Praise God!


'Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.'
[2 Timothy 4:2]

No comments: