February 1, 2008

Ch. 16 - Taking Action

After writing 'Home' last night, I realized that even though I won't be relocating and starting a new adventure, I can still make a difference here. I can continue to grow, develop, change. I want to do something big. But I can do that anywhere, really.

What I'd like to do is continue with my studies at the University of Utah, getting my degree in the Middle Eastern Studies, then pursue my master's in Biblical Studies. I think that's the best decision for now. I'm not planning, necessarily... but that's what I truly feel God is guiding me to do. That's the best part - I know this isn't me.

I finally feel peace. Beautiful.

I want to live my life for Him, giving praises and worshiping Him every moment of every day. I want to continue to grow closer to Him. I want to share my joys, sorrows, anxieties, prayers, hopes, concerns, and happiness with Him. I don't want to hold anything back. He can handle it... He is God, after all.


'Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship.'
[Romans 12:1]

No comments: