February 27, 2008

Ch. 43 - By the way...

I just thought I'd let you know that I love you.

I've been thinking about and studying love for the past couple of weeks - really delving into what it is, what it encompasses, what the Bible says about it...

And all I want to do right now is love.

Love you.

Love God.

Love my noisy, country music-lovin' next door neighbor.

Love the man who carries all of his possessions onto TRAX.

Love the old lady who told Anita and I we couldn't go inside her apartment building.

Just... love.

It's important to me right now.


' "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you..." '
[Matthew 5:43-44]

... I wonder what people would do or say if I were to tell them I loved them - even if I don't know them that well or haven't spoken to them for awhile. ...

No comments: