August 11, 2008

Ch. 159 - Another Adventure Begins

I move to Missouri in five days.

Five days.

August 16 certainly has snuck up on me. It seems like yesterday I was calling my dad saying that I wanted to transfer... and thus that I'm not supposed to go back to Iowa for another week. But here I am, sitting in my parent's house in beautiful Cedar Rapids, writing about heading down to Central Christian College of the Bible on Saturday.

I can't wait.

This is it.
This is real.
It's where I'm supposed to be.
I just know it.
I don't know what God's full, intended plan for me is.
But I do know that even though it took me a full year to get where I am today that the year was not lived as time wasted.

I woke up.
I started living.
I learned.
I listened. Heard.

And now I'm answering back.


'I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.'
[Psalm 32:8]

No comments: