August 21, 2008

Ch. 169 - On Your Mark...

Wow.

Wow.
Wow.
Wow.

I had my first day of class today.
And indeed, 'wow' is all I can say.

I'm so ready to run this race.


'Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.'
[1 Peter 1:13]

......

Ch. 169, Part Two:

This week's memory verse:

'Surely my soul remembers and is bowed down within me. This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him." '
[Lamentations 3:20-24, NASB]

In my Christian Discipleship class we have verses each week that we have to memorize, so I'm using those for the rest of the semester. Usually I use NIV for all of my verses, but the school uses NASB, so for at least the memory verses I'm using NASB. So yes, 'lovingkindnesses' is correct.

No comments: